As we conclude week 4 and Sprint #1 we are thrilled at the progress that was made in our first month. Our original sprint goal was to get the development environment, documentation, and workflow set up. It’s safe to say that we achieved much more than that.
HUD & UI
- This week we began working on implementing functionality for the user interface and HUD elements.
- Begun setting up key binds for various windows that the player can open. We started with the Profile window.
- Implemented the minimap with player icon.
- Begun to implement the main map that players can open. This main map will display a top-down view of Rome, the Colosseum, and the Ludus.
- Work on the Chariot’s modular components continues. While this specific design is very basic it will be used as our template to standardize the size and location of all other chariot models and parts.
- Begun creating our detailed art style guide. This will ensure that all art assets in the game meet our quality and style standards.
- We set up a reddit page for fans to join. Be sure to check it out and join the community at reddit.com/r/shadowsofglory.
Want to join the team?
Our team is growing and we are still looking to fill key roles. If you are interested in joining the team please visit the jobs page for more information. https://shadowsofglory.com/careers/