This week we implemented the last of the universal gladiator movements and started creating and implementing UI elements.
- Implemented the Charge attack and animations [ key C (toggle) ].
- When charge is toggled the gladiator is locked in a sprint forward
- Endurance will drain the longer you charge
- Players can end the charge by toggling [ C ], by pressing [ Right Mouse Click ] to stab with your weapon or [ Left Mouse Click ] to bash with your shield.
- Set up Data Tables and started implementing the equipment system
- Adjusted the Minimap functionality
- We have begun creating art for various HUD and window elements.
- Gladiator portrait, health bar and endurance bar section
- Attack Bar buttons
- Player Inventory and ability to drag items to slots and to gladiator equipment window slots
- Gladiator Equipment and stat details window
- Normal, hover and press states for various buttons
- Mouse cursor
- Updated the terrain height map with new data, allowing for more accurate and detailed hills.
- Begun experimenting with terrain texture blending based on height.
Want to join the team?
Our team is growing and we are still looking to fill key roles. If you are interested in joining the team please visit the jobs page for more information. https://shadowsofglory.com/careers/